Active Knowledge – Action & Momentum
Purpose: Pragmatic, Insightful and Inspiring
Richard’s purpose is to enable success through knowledge and inspiration for individuals, leaders and through into their businesses. And in closely-held businesses, this often incorporates family dynamics as well. He expresses this goal as achieving an entirely new level of performance – a life of enduring success, worthy leadership and businesses that are able to outcompete all others.
Richard works with individuals, teams and business-wide through the most appropriate mode of enablement:
- Presentations: To Boards, Executive Teams and Business-wide – in-person, virtual, recorded and live stream.
- Facilitation: To achieve open and robust discussions arriving at consensus and actionable plans.
- Coaching: To guide individual growth, confidence and passion, leading to enduring individual success.
- Training: At conferences and meetings and focused on knowledge transfer in the areas of strategy, leadership, competitiveness, succession and personal success providing an understanding of frameworks and processes that individuals and teams may follow.
- Resources: Digital and printed guides, weekly readings, daily knowledge prompts, and online courses.
- Advisory: Always pragmatic seeking to get to the heart of the matter quickly and bringing clarity, insight and understanding to the matter at hand allowing action and momentum to be quickly developed.
Richard has addressed audiences from global conferences to boardrooms in the fields of business strategy, growth, competitiveness, leadership, and family business succession.
These audiences have been diverse in age, nationality and profession at speaking engagements across Australia, China, Malaysia, Philippines, Panama, Singapore and the USA.
To date, his written works have been published in English, French, Korean, Russian and Spanish and applied in businesses around the world.
‘What I have found across all these experiences is that a great communicator-speaker has the ability to engage with their audience with genuine passion, to connect heart and mind, to own their content. And has the ability to speak with a depth of authority on their topic, all whilst reading their audience well.’
Here is some of the feedback from his audiences:
- ‘Dynamic, very passionate and knowledgeable.’
- ‘Thought-provoking, intelligent and articulate.’
- ‘Extremely compelling, enabling him to quickly engage audiences.’
- ‘Particularly strong in leading audiences on a journey of discovery and reflection.’
- ‘Speaks with authority and really owns his content.’
And if you want to gain a further insight into Richard’s work, then review some of his thought pieces as captured in ‘Compete Weekly’.
A Recommended Keynote Address:
The greatest fallacy of our time is that businesses exist to profit.
Make profit your motive and you will spend every day solving problems, fighting fires, and listening to everyone else’s complaints.
But understand how to make your business competitively fit and profit will be a natural outcome, and all the problems that a ‘profit-first’ motive creates will disappear.
Businesses are made to compete. Understand what that means, make that the motive of your business, and your business will never be the same.